Sunday, April 22, 2007

Game 17, W7-0, Loe Turns Frown Upside Down

I remember kids in little league, mostly the coach's son, who would pout or cry when they didn't get to play where they wanted. Many times they wanted to pitch. I found myself in long relief situations. In that regard, I understand Loe's frustration with being in the pen. The difference, I was ten, and I also pitched well even when I didn't start.

Joe Kennedy pitched just as well as Loe, minue two more walks.

Nice to see our walk total back down to single digits. Nelson Cruz had a nice line and Tex increased his rbi total to a whoping 3.

Want to know how bad out offense is? Royce Clayton has a higher average than all of our regulars except for Kinsler, but could pass him any day now.

Let's see how we do againnst Guadin. The kid's good. Got to take 2 of 3 at home.

No comments: