Friday, March 30, 2007

Official Apology



Sorry Kenny. Didn't know it was going to turn out to be a blood clot. I honestly do feel bad. Get healthy soon.

As for Los Rangers, I'm taking this terrible rain as a bad omen. First game back in town, and I'm ready to get in the bath tub and cover up with a matress. Hopefully things will be better tomorrow.

With opening day this weekend, I hae heard some crazy talk on the radio but the nuttiest may have come from our own Newberg. On an interview with The Ticket's Ben and Skin, I heard Newberg compare Blalock to George Brett. Are you kidding me? Some nonsense about getting back to what got him to the majors and hitting the other way. Sorry. Hank never has been able to go opposite field, and I've never been a fan of his because of that very reason. Sorry about that George. People get a little insane this time of year.

No comments: