Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Sports Knowledge

Just taking advantage of this forum to brag about how I picked Kansas to win the tournament and how my picks put me in the 94th percentile of Yahoo participants. The tough thing is that the company I keep is darn good also. I finished third in my pool. One place out of the money.

Time to recognize my talents. In an article penned by Michael Young of The DMN about Spring-time hope for Ranger fans, he quotes Jamie Newberg and Joe Siegler, both of which haven't linked to my page. As inclusive and cooperative as the Internet and blogging should be, it seems to be as clickish (sorry about the pun) as any organization I've experienced. I'll keep sending people their way. Taking the high road, but if anyone wants my opinion or link love, I'm easy to find.

1 comment:

Joe Siegler said...

And you think taking an open shot like that is a way to get people to link to you? You didn't bother to actually do something like ASK why, did you? You asked me once, and to be honest, it got forgotten about.

The implication of "clique" is highly offensive, especially when made in public like that when you did not bother to email me beforehand.