Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rangers Beat Jays in 14

A few years ago my friends and I were headed to a comedy club and when we were almost there, one realized he'd left his wallet and ID back at the place. We had to go back and get it, making us late for the show.

Not that there was anything comical about last night's game, but Broussard would be my ID-less friend (and Benoit would be the one no one wanted to come but came anyway).

I hate walks, but another thing I beginning to hate more is allowing batters to get to a full count with two outs. It seems like this happens all the time by Ranger pitchers which allows the baserunners to run on the pitch.

And now Blalock's back is bad again. I'm anxious to see what's next in line at 3rd because even though I have been happy with Hank's play so far, I'm nervous about his long-term health.

Kason Gabbard. Please don't get pissed that the team squandered your performance. Don't get upset because it's going to happen again...and again...and...you get the point. Hmmmm, maybe this is why pitchers don't want to come to Texas.

2 comments:

Jordan in Texas said...

Need an update here. Rangers are currently number 3 in power rankings! Alert the press!

Unknown said...

Sorry to bother you on the comment section, but I am interested in advertising on your site by placing three to five links embedded in a short text ad on the side bar. Please respond if you are open to such a deal.